- Restorative dental care is an area of dentistry focused on restoring normal function to teeth that have been damaged as a result of decay or disease. Repair can be accomplished by using a variety of treatments...
- Cosmetic dentistry includes veneers, caps, crowns, dental implants, white fillings, teeth whitening, and infection control.
- General dentistry is the practice of inhibiting oral health problems before they begin. A preventive program is a cooperative effort by the patient, dentist, and dental hygienist to preserve the natural dentition and supporting structures by preventing the onset, progress, and recurrence of dental diseases and conditions.
- A denture is a removable dental appliance replacement for missing teeth and surrounding tissue. They are made to closely resemble your natural teeth and may even enhance your smile.
- A dental extraction is the removal of a tooth from the mouth. Extractions are performed for a wide variety of reasons, including tooth decay that has destroyed enough tooth structure to render the tooth non-restorable. Extractions of impacted or problematic wisdom teeth are routinely performed...
Do you want to visit our clinic?